What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
SUE MENARD’S VALUE PROPOSITION
SAY YES FOR THE BEST CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- List Your Home on Keller Williams Private Listing Service as well as local MLS - Seen by Thousands of Consumers Nationwide
- Your Home Advertised on my Exclusive Premiere Agent Home Screen Advertising on REALTOR.COM (for Kingston, Carver & Middleboro)
- Social Media Blasts Advertising on Facebook
- Professional Photography
- Video of Home and Features/Details of Home and Property
- Video Uploaded to My Real Estate YouTube Channel
- Video Featured on My parkbench.com/South-Shore-Happenings Community Platform Website
- Open Houses (if agreeable to seller)
- Accompanied Showings for all Outside Agent Showings to Promote the Beauty of Your Home and all it’s Features
- My 20-20-20 Call to Action
- 20 Calls to Neighbors Promoting Your Home for Sale
- 20 Open House Invites to Neighbors
- 20 Calls to Local Agents Inviting Them and Their Clients to View the Home
- Exclusive Representation of Seller’s Best Interest
- Professional and Firm Negotiating Skills
- Offer Strategies and Counter Offers Advice
- Liaison with Buyer’s Agent and Real Estate Attorneys
- Prompt Responses for Every Detail of the Process
- Expert at Problem Solving
- Every last detail addressed and completed right up to Closing Day!
Free Competitive Market Analysis of Your Home ~ Contact Me Today For an Appointment!
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive with me will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Yahoo and 100+ other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home with accompanied showings and if favorable, scheduled open houses. And, the best part is you won't have to worry about a thing! I will take care of all the details with care and constant communication to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here